Atascocita Forest features a fenced, access-controlled community park for residents' enjoyment. Shaded by numerous mature trees, the park is a wonderful environment for residents to relax and play. The park is located on Woodland Hills Dr., adjacent to the community pool and Whispering Pines Elementary. (see map below).
Please note that the use of all Atascocita Forest CA amenities, including the community park, is restricted to residents who live within the Atascocita Forest Community Association area.
Community Park Access
Atascocita Forest Community Association residents may access the park with an electronic key fob, which may be obtained at the office of our management company, Goodwin & Co.
, located in Humble. The first park fob is provided to residents free of charge, and additional park fobs for household residents may be purchased for $5 each. Replacements for lost fobs are $5 each as well.
Community Park Features
The Atascocita Forest community park provides several spaces for residents' enjoyment:
- Shaded by tall, mature trees, the mulched playground caters to children of all age ranges and includes 4 bays of standard swing sets with belt style swings, an ADA swing and a multi generational swing, an infant / toddler swing set, two see-saws, and three separate play structures allowing children ample room for physical activity and play. Attending adults have a clear view of the play area from any of the shaded benches throughout the play area.
- The spacious picnic and grilling area features several picnic tables on concrete slabs and park grills.
- A 1/4 mile gravel trail winds through the park area, allowing residents to walk or jog, and leashed pets are always welcome too!
- Open green space gives residents space to relax or play a game of frisbee.
- 3 fenced, lighted tennis courts
Community Park Rules
When using the park, we ask that residents abide by the rules listed below to ensure the the enjoyment and safety of all community members.
- The park is open from dawn until dusk (the tennis courts may be accessed through the park after dark).
- The park is for the use of Atascocita Forest residents and their guests only. Guests are considered to be:
- A relative who occasionally visits a resident of Atascocita Forest
- A visiting friend of a resident
- A relative or friend here on vacation
- Residents of Atascocita Forest without their own fob may not be guests of a resident with a fob
- No loitering or abusive language will be allowed.
- Adult supervision is required. Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Equipment is intended and provided for children 13 years of age or younger. Violators will be asked to leave.
- No skateboards or roller blades are permitted inside the park.
- Do not use play equipment improperly.
- Do not jump from equipment.
- No running, pushing, shoving, or other horseplay.
- Wear proper footwear. No bare feet.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers allowed on premises.
Use equipment at your own risk. The Atascocita Forest Community Association is not responsible for accidents.